Allison was an accomplished archer and gymnast.
Allison died in Scott's arms after trying to save Lydia from the Nogitsune.
When the pack signs their names on a shelf in the school library, Scott signs her initials along with everyone else as a tribute to her. (Creatures of the Night)
She also appears in flashbacks during the season such as Lies of Omission, A Credible Threat and more prominently in Apotheosis where Sebastien Valet sees her through Scott's memories and mistakes her to be his sister, Marie-Jeanne Valet.
The name Argent is an evolved version of the Latin term argentum which means “silver”. Argent also means silver in French.
Within Teen Wolf, the legend that "silver kills werewolves" refers to the family called "Silver" not the metal.
The Argent Necklace is a silver pendant which is an old family heirloom of theirs. It once belonged to Kate Argent then she gave it to Allison Argent as a gift, telling her to look it up if she wants to learn more about her family.
It has the Argent family crest on it, a snarling wolf and arrows.
Adrian Harris saw Kate wearing it the night they met in a bar, it's the only thing he remembers about her.
- “Maybe you should stop pretending to suck just for his benefit.” — Allison to Lydia in Pack Mentality
- “Don’t frown, Lydia. Someone could be falling in love with your smile.” — Allison to Lydia in Formality
- “Smile, Allison. Someone could be falling in love with you.” — Allison to herself in Formality
- “Remember what it feels like. All of those times in school when you see him standing down the hall and you cannot breathe until you're with him. Or those times in class when you-you can't stop looking at the clock because you know that he's standing right out there waiting for you. Don't you remember what that's like?” — Allison to Lydia about Scott in Frenemy
- “If they try to help him we kill them, all of them.” — Allison to her dad in Fury
- “Because I love you.” — Allison to Scott in Code Breaker
- “I thought you were psychic, bitch.” — Allison to Erica in Venomous
- “Well police officers call it stalking.” — Allison to Matt in Party Guessed