The town of Beacon Hills, California is the main setting for MTV's Teen Wolf.
The fictitious town is within an equally fictitious Beacon County, California, where most of the series' action takes place.
It seems to reside in a valley area of the hills with suburban homes, high rise urban areas and wilderness areas.
It is home to Scott McCall and his friends.
According to Sheriff Stilinski, Beacon Hills population is nearly 30,000 while Beacon County is home to nearly 500,000.
Supernatural Beacon Edit
In the Season 3 episode Currents, we learn Beacon Hills is actually a "beacon" calling out to supernatural people and creatures. Telluric currents running under the town focus energy on a sacred druid space know as the Nemeton.
Real World Equivalent Edit
In the real world, according to its 95921 zip code, Beacon Hills would occupy the same location as Inskip, California.
The phone number on the missing person posters lists a 925 area code. That would be Alameda or Contra Costa Counties near San Francisco, California.
Notable Locations Edit
- Beacon Hills High School
- Beacon Hills Animal Clinic
- Beacon Hills Hospital
- Hale House
- Bowling Alley (Pack Mentality)
- Video 2*C - Video Rental Store (The Tell)
- Beacon Hills Cemetery (Omega)
- Beacon Hills Preserve (Wolf Moon)
- Ice Skating Rink (Ice Pick)
- Jungle Dance Club (Frenemy)
- Beacon County Sheriff's Office (Fury)
- Beacon Hills Warehouse District (Frenemy, Raving, Master Plan)
- Beacon Hills Railroad Depot/Derek's Lair (Battlefield)
- Tattoo Parlor (Tattoo)
- Beacon Hills First National Bank-closed (Chaos Rising, Currents)
- Derek's Loft (Chaos Rising, Unleashed, Currents)
- Abandoned Distillery (Visionary, Lunar Ellipse)
- The Nemeton (Visionary, The Overlooked, Lunar Ellipse)
Beacon Hills Adjacent Edit
- Eichen House - Former Military Hospital/Current Mental Health Facility (Echo House, The Fox and the Wolf)
- Oak Creek - Former Interment Camp for Japanese Americans in WWII (The Fox and the Wolf)
- Argent Arms International Building (Orphaned, Monstrous)