With the exception of his father, Gerard, Chris' entire family died.
- His sister Kate Argent was killed by Peter Hale in Season 1 before coming back as a Werejaguar in Season 4.
- His wife Victoria Argent took her own life in Season 2.
- His daughter Allison Argent was killed by an Oni in Season 3.
Thanks to Scott and Allison, he became an important ally to the Pack after seeing what a monster his father was.
Chris welcomes his father to town; however, this does not last long once Gerard begins breaking "The Code". This brings him into conflict on who's right and wrong. (Read More...)
Chris informs Melissa McCall that the body at the school was not the first victim. There are several others, all of which missing their pineal gland, he suspects the attacker was a werewolf who is stealing souls. (Read More...)
Chris offers to help Malia Tate gain control as she almost killed him and Melissa the prior night. He once saw that look of blood lust in Kate's face years ago. He believes that if he'd done something then maybe Kate wouldn't be a monster. (Read More...)
Argent is dying as a toxin quickly spreads throughout his body. The Riders' whip infects it's victims with a supernatural toxin. He request that Melissa mix together 9 herbs to counter-act the toxin. (Read More...)
Upon bringing Garrett Douglas to the bunker, Argent grabs a nearby shotgun, shooting him several times. Although, it doesn't do much damage. Before being erased, he apologizes to Melissa. (Read More...)
Chris and Melissa try to find a way out of the Wild Hunt and he takes a Ghost Rider's gun faces another in a standoff with him as the quicker gunslinger. (Read More...)
- “Put the gun down. Before I put you down.” — Chris to Kate Argent in Code Breaker
- “Hockey on grass is called field hockey.” — Chris to Scott in Magic Bullet.
- “Didn't anyone ever tell you not to bring claws to a gun fight?” — Chris to Derek in Raving
- “Can I talk to you? In my office, where I keep my guns?” — Chris to Allison in Galvanize