Dr. Conrad Fenris, whose real name is Conrad Haberlind is a doctor at Eichen House.
He attempted to start fresh, changing his name and taking up a new job treating patients in Beacon Hills.
Dr. Valack removed him from his position when escaped the facility but was reinstated once Valack was disposed.
Search for a CureEdit
Scott and Stiles track Fenris down in a six-episode webseries called Teen Wolf: Search for a Cure.
The boys try to approach him directly, but he flees, so they wait for him to leave his home and break in. He catches them in the act. Scott talks the now gun-wielding doctor down and persuades him to answer some of their questions.
They are looking for a cure to turn Werewolves into humans, but Fenris says the only cure for a werewolf is to "cut it in half." The only known cure is death.
During the visit, Scott displays his enhanced sense of smell and flashes his werewolf eyes at the doctor. (Read More...)
Fenris has worked as a doctor on the hidden floor at Eichen House for an unknown period. He has a brief exchange with Dr. Deaton about their most dangerous patient and then watches over Deaton until Lydia Martin revives him. (Read More...)
Dr. Valack disguises himself as Dr. Fenris to take Lydia back to Eichen House. (Read More...)
A patient in the closed unit reveals that he has been "taken away." (Read More...)
After killing all the supernaturals in Eichen House, Fenris electrocuted Jordan Parrish and locked him in a cooling chamber-like cell, in hopes of doing the same to him. However, he was stopped by Lydia. (Read More...)
- His last name, Fenris, is a form of Fenrir, who was a monstrous wolf from Norse mythology foretold to kill the god Odin during Ragnarok.
- He is the first person in the series (Teen Wolf: Search for a Cure) to mention another type of werewolf, an Omega.
- He claims that individuals who kill werewolves (Hunters) do this because they're afraid of something stronger than themselves.
- He is the first person to mention and discuss the legend of Lycaon and the nature of berserkers before they later appeared on the show.
- He is also the first person to consider pack structure and how a werewolf draws power from its pack members making them stronger than a lone wolf.
- “God I hate that Oath.” — Dr. Conrad Fenris to Stiles and Scott about the Hippocratic Oath in Teen Wolf: Search for a Cure Episode 5
- “Maybe there are some people who miraculously heal themselves; have heightened senses: perfect sight or sense of smell. But Werewolves? It’s not possible.” — Dr. Conrad Fenris to Scott McCall when asked if he still believes in werewolves in Teen Wolf: Search for a Cure Episode 6