Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
She was Deucalion's second in command and often teased and cajoled him.
She was always barefoot and used the claws on her feet to great effect in a martial arts style of fighting.
In her first appearance Kali is disguised as a nurse. She stays barefoot throughout and fights with the claws on her feet. She drugs Isaac Lahey and later attacks his Mystery Rescuer in the school locker room. (Read More...)
She attacks Derek at his loft, holding Jennifer Blake hostage so that Boyd and Isaac don't interfere. After gaining the upper hand, she has the twins hold Derek in such a way that she can drop Boyd onto Derek's claws forcing the Alpha to kill his Beta. In a flashback we see that Kali killed Erica. (Read More...)
Kali admits to Deucalion that she did not make sure her former emissary was dead when she killed her pack to join The Alpha Pack. She tries unsuccessfully to capture Jennifer, the Darach, in the abandoned hospital. (Read More...)
She returns to Derek's loft only to find Lydia and the twins switching side. Before a brawl can commence, Jennifer arrives and easily fights and kills the Alpha. (Read More...)
Kali is named for a Hindu goddess.
The name comes from kāla, which means black, time, death, lord of death.
- “Just an anesthetic. We don't want you getting in the way again. Count along with me, Isaac. One. Two. Three.” — Kali to Isaac when she drugs him in Tattoo.
- “Not yet, little sister. But I could. Who knows if it's five minutes or five hours before it's too late to take this thing out.” — Kali teasing Cora about killing Derek in Unleashed.
- “Are we serious with this kid? Look at him. He's an alpha? To what? A couple of useless teenagers? .” — Kali about Derek in Frayed.
- “Are you asking if maybe there was a moment of uncertainty? That when I walked away thinking she was dead that maybe I turned back? And maybe I saw her there, lying perfectly still but I focused my hearing anyway. Listened to the sound of her heart still beating....still fighting for life and I thought: I could go back and finish it or I could let someone I love die peacefully. And maybe I just kept walking.” — Kali about killing Jennifer/Julia in The Overlooked
- “I...I should've...I should've ripped your head off!” — To Jennifer before she kills Kali in Lunar Ellipse