Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
She divorced her husband, Agent McCall, after an incident where he was drunk and Scott was injured.
When Melissa notices that her son has been acting strange, she wonders if he's doing drugs or girls. (Read More...)
Using her medical expertise, she help heal Scott's friends and becomes a target for the Darach. She helps Stiles with his sleeping issues and comforts her son after the death of Allison Argent. (Read More...)
Melissa sneaks Chris into the morgue at the hospital in order for him to take a look at the recent murder victim. Upon further examination, Melissa discovers that he's missing his pineal gland. (Read More...)
- “Listen, dumbass, I'm going to let you in on a secret that most guys don't even have a clue about, alright, you ready? Women love words, you need to tell her how you feel. Just say it, say it again. say it differently, learn how to say it better, learn how to sing it. Just write it in a poem, or in a letter attached to flowers. Carve it in a tree, in a sidewalk with cement, tattoo it on your arm. Just tell her the truth, tell her anything and everything you want” — Melissa to Scott in Formality
- “It's not just this, although a restraining order is a new low that I didn't think that you would reach quite this soon. It's everything on top of it, the completely bizarre behavior, the late nights coming home, having to beg Mr. Harris for you to make up that chemistry test that you missed.” — Melissa to Scott in Restraint
- “NO STILES!!!” — Melissa to Scott and Stiles in Restraint
- “Sweetheart, let me tell you something no teenager ever believes, but I guarantee you is the absolute truth, you fall in love more than once. It will happen again, it will be just as amazing and extraordinary as the first time and maybe just as painful, but it'll happen again. I promise, but until then, be your own anchor.” — Melissa to Scott in Anchors
- “I told a drunk to get out of the house, I didn't tell his father to get out of his life.” — Melissa to Agent McCall in The Divine Move
- “I still hate this plan. I mean this is pretty significantly terrifyingly, he looks dead.” — Melissa to Noshiko Yukimura in Time of Death
- “You know, your grandfather use to have a saying about the word should, you know what you're doing when you say should too often? You're shoulding all over yourself.” — Melissa to Scott in Condition Terminal