An ordinary teen with severe asthma and below average athletic ability, Scott was bitten by former Alpha werewolf Peter Hale and became a werewolf.
Initially frightened by his new abilities, Scott sought to cure himself. He's since embraced his supernatural nature and attempts to use his abilities to protect his friends and family against supernatural threats.
Prior to becoming a werewolf, Scott lacked athletic skill and required a rescue inhaler to treat his asthma. The transformation into a werewolf turned him into a superb athlete and also seems to have cured his asthma.
His parents are divorced. Scott lives with his mother Melissa McCall a nurse at the Beacon Hills Hospital. Scott's dad is a field agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation and no longer lives in Beacon Hills.
Originally, Scott sees his new life as a werewolf as more of a curse than a gift. It interfered with his relationship with his first love Allison Argent. Later, he embraced his new abilities as a means to help people.
Scott deals with the death of Allison by continuing to fight in her name to protect their friends in the face of a seemingly endless stream of supernatural threats.
Throughout Season 3, Scott seemed to possess physical characteristics beyond those of a Beta Werewolf although he was not a member of a traditional pack and was therefore technically an Omega.
Scott's eyes, on a number of occasions, turned from yellow to Alpha Red.
Dr. Deaton says this is because Scott is a "True Alpha" meaning he can attain the status by strength of character instead of taking the status by killing another Alpha. True Alpha's are exceptionally rare, only happening once in one hundred years.
In the Season 3 Mid-Season Finale, Scott fully attains the status of Alpha. A few months later, at the end of Season 4, he has mastered the monstrous strength that comes with it.
Scott creates his first Beta and goes through an internal struggle with the question of whether he's an Alpha or a monster. (Read More...)
Scott encounters Theo Raeken who attempts to take his pack and Alpha status.
After three months of Beacon Hills being safe from supernatural attacks, Scott comes to the conclusion that the town is no longer in need of his protection, but is quickly embroiled in a bizarre case of a lost child, his missing parents, and mysterious horsemen. (Read More...)
Scott calls Malia and Lydia out to the Beacon Hills Preserve, telling them about the night he was bitten. Certain things don't add up, like how he knew about the dead body or how he got to the preserve. He knows it sounds crazy, but he think he had a best friend that came with him that night. (Read More...)
Scott, accompanied by Malia and Lydia go to visit Elias Stilinski despite the Sheriff's disapproval. Scott explains that they're looking for someone named "Stiles", however, he suffers from dementia, mistaking Scott for his son. (Read More...)
After failing to convince several students of the dangers they face by playing in the lacrosse game, Scott is forced to play in order to protect them. However, he fails miserably as each student is taken by the Ghost Riders. (Read More...)
Scott is forced to give up his last $50 in order to prevent Stiles jeep from being towed. He becomes slightly more aggressive when the tow truck driver returns to take it anyways. (Read More...)
Scott, Malia and Lydia prepare to leave Canaan after a failed attempt to figure out what took place. However, Lenore prevents them from leaving, not even Scott's werewolf strength is enough to break through the locked door. (Read More...)
Scott insist Liam remember all the awful things Theo has done. He wants to find Stiles but he wants to do it with someone they at least trust. They don't have time for mistakes. (Read More...)
Scott calls his mother's phone repeatedly only to receive the same voice mail as the number is no longer in service. Malia tells him that Melissa is gone but she's still alive, so they can save her. (Read More...)
After Scott McCall was bitten by Peter Hale, he had Stiles and Derek to help him understand his changes. Eventually, Allison and Lydia joined it and became clear that Scott had a pack in the making.
Since becoming an alpha, Scott has been slowly building his pack with the addition of Kira, Malia and Liam, his first Beta werewolf. While over time the members of his pack have changed, the goal of this pack remains the same, to protect their town.
- Stiles Stilinski - Human
- Lydia Martin - Banshee
- Malia Tate - Werecoyote
- Liam Dunbar - Werewolf
- Mason Hewitt - Human
- Hayden Romero - Werewolf
- Dr. Deaton - Druid
- Corey - Chimera
Former Pack Members
- Kira Yukimura - Kitsune
- Allison Argent - Hunter/Deceased
- Isaac Lahey - Werewolf
- Derek Hale - Werewolf
- Jackson Whittemore - Werewolf
- Melissa McCall - Human
- Chris Argent - Hunter
- Deucalion - Werewolf
- Sheriff Stilinski - Human
- Ethan and Aiden - Werewolves
- Ken Yukimura - Human
- Noshiko Yukimura - Kitsune
- “I thought you were a predator!” — Scott to Stiles in Wolf Moon
- “My mom does all the grocery shopping.” — Scott to Jackson in Wolf Moon
- “What’s going on with me? You really wanna know? Well, so would I. Cause I can see, hear, and smell things that I shouldn’t be able to see, hear and smell. I can do things that should be impossible, I’m sleep walking three miles into the middle of the woods, and I’m pretty much convinced that I’m totally out of my freaking mind” — Scott to Jackson in Wolf Moon
- “I’m already starting to feel an urge to kill, Stiles.” — Scott to Stiles in Wolf Moon
- “If they're holding me back from being a psychotic nut job like you, I'm okay with that.” — Scott to Peter in Co-Captain
- “When they come after you, I won't be able to protect you. I can't protect anyone.” — Scott to Jackson in Co-Captain
- “Sorry. I just like hearing you laugh, and I love your smile” — Scott to Allison in Formality
- “Because I love you.” — Scott to Allison in Formality
- “You sure this is a good idea?” — Scott asks Allison in Formality
- “No, don't say, 'too easy.' People say, 'too easy' and bad things happen.” — Scott to Derek in Code Breaker
- “What, do you think finding you was easy? Getting away from Allison's dad? None of this has been easy.” — Scott to Derek in Code Breaker
- “Just another life-threatening conversation with your dad!” — Scott to Allison in Omega
- “You might be an Alpha, but you're not mine.” — Scott to Derek in Master Plan
- “I'm an Alpha now.” — Scott to Jennifer in Lunar Ellipse
- “If you lied and it gets people hurt, I'll be back to take away more than your pain.” — Scott threatening Gerard in Visionary.
- “You. The only one who knew so much, beside Argent about the Berserkers. About the Nahual. You taught Kate. You helped her. All for power” — Scott to Peter in Smoke and Mirrors.
- “He's using you, Liam. He wants you to be the Alpha because he can't take it from me-- only you can. But once you do, he'll take it from you. That's why he wants you to kill me.” — Scott to Liam in Status Asthmaticus
- “It's not up to them, it's up to you. You have to want this because they're going to keep coming at you, they're going to keep knocking you down, and you have to get back up. You have to show them you can get back up, leaders don't run.” — Scott motivating Liam in Superposition