|Status||"True Alpha" Werewolf|
|First Appearance||Wolf Moon|
|Last Appearance||Smoke & Mirrors|
An ordinary teen with asthma and below average athletic ability, Scott was bitten by Alpha werewolf Peter Hale and became a werewolf.
Initially frightened by his new abilities, Scott sought to cure himself. He's since embraced his supernatural nature and attempts to use his abilities to protect his friends and family against supernatural threats.
Prior to becoming a werewolf, Scott lacked athletic skill and required a rescue inhaler to treat his asthma. The transformation into a werewolf turned him into a superb athlete and also seems to have cured his asthma.
His parents are divorced. Scott lives with his mother Melissa McCall a nurse at the Beacon Hills Hospital. Scott's dad is a field agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. He recently returned to Beacon Hills.
Originally, Scott sees his new life as a werewolf as more of a curse than a gift. It interfered with his relationship with his first love Allison Argent. Later, he embraced his new abilities as a means to help people.
Scott deals with the death of Allison by continuing to fight in her name to protect their friends in the face of a seemingly endless stream of supernatural threats. He is aided by his best friend Stiles Stilinski, friend (and Banshee) Lydia Martin, fellow werewolf Derek Hale, new girlfriend (and Kitsune) Kira Yukimura, and Scott's first bitten Beta - Liam Dunbar.
Throughout Season 3, Scott seemed to possess physical characteristics beyond those of a Beta Werewolf although he was not a member of a traditional pack and was therefore technically an Omega.
Scott's eyes, on a number of occasions, turned from yellow to Alpha Red.
Dr. Deaton says this is because Scott is a "True Alpha" meaning he can attain the status by strength of character instead of taking the status by killing another Alpha. True Alpha's are exceptionally rare, only happening once in one hundred years.
In the Season 3 Mid-Season Finale, Scott fully attains the status of Alpha. A few months later, at the end of Season 4, he has mastered the monstrous strength that comes with it.
Scott is bitten by an Alpha werewolf. (read more...)
Scott creates his first Beta and goes through an internal struggle with the question of whether he's an Alpha or a monster. (read more...)
- “I thought you were a predator!” — Scott to Stiles in Wolf Moon
- “My mom does all the grocery shopping.” — Scott to Jackson in Wolf Moon
- “What’s going on with me? You really wanna know? Well, so would I. Cause I can see, hear, and smell things that I shouldn’t be able to see, hear and smell. I can do things that should be impossible, I’m sleep walking three miles into the middle of the woods, and I’m pretty much convinced that I’m totally out of my freaking mind” — Scott to Jackson in Wolf Moon
- “I’m already starting to feel an urge to kill, Stiles.” — Scott to Stiles in Wolf Moon
- “If they're holding me back from being a psychotic nut job like you, I'm okay with that.” — Scott to Peter in Co-Captain
- “When they come after you, I won't be able to protect you. I can't protect anyone.” — Scott to Jackson in Co-Captain
- “Sorry. I just like hearing you laugh, and I love your smile” — Scott to Allison in Formality
- “Because I love you.” — Scott to Allison in Formality
- “You sure this is a good idea?” — Scott asks Allison in Formality
- “No, don't say, 'too easy.' People say, 'too easy' and bad things happen.” — Scott to Derek in Code Breaker
- “What, do you think finding you was easy? Getting away from Allison's dad? None of this has been easy.” — Scott to Derek in Code Breaker
- “Just another life-threatening conversation with your dad!” — Scott to Allison in Omega
- “You might be an Alpha, but you're not mine.” — Scott to Derek in Master Plan
- “I'm an Alpha now.” — Scott to Jennifer in Lunar Ellipse
- “If you lied and it gets people hurt, I'll be back to take away more than your pain.” — Scott threatening Gerard in Visionary.