Wikia

Teen Wolf Wiki

When is Jackson coming back from England?

  • It is really suspicious that while all this is going on he is not here.

      Loading editor
    • Colton is not set to return. He's now a regular cast member on the CW show Arrow.

        Loading editor
    • As soon as the CW kills Roy off...

        Loading editor
    • It really upsets me that he decided to leave the show right after he was the spotlight character throughout Season 2. They could've done so much with Jackson in Season 3. 

        Loading editor
    • He was only gonna be in half the episodes anyway.

        Loading editor
    • Does anybody actually watch Arrow ? Is it any good worth a look ?

        Loading editor
    • DeltaWolf13 wrote:
      Does anybody actually watch Arrow ? Is it any good worth a look ?


        Loading editor
    • 184.190.65.65 wrote:
      DeltaWolf13 wrote:
      Does anybody actually watch Arrow ? Is it any good worth a look ?
      Its good ,but it drags on sometimes. 


        Loading editor
    • I feel like Jackson was suppose befriend Adrian And be the antagonist again and try to steal someone's alpha-ness. Maybe doubt date with Lydia and Dethan.

        Loading editor
    • it will b awesome if he came back 

        Loading editor
    • 184.190.65.65 wrote:
      184.190.65.65 wrote:
      DeltaWolf13 wrote:
      Does anybody actually watch Arrow ? Is it any good worth a look ?
      Its good ,but it drags on sometimes. 

      Agreed 24 epsoides for your first season is way to long but other than that it was good. Also he wasn't in the show till near then so dont expect to watch the first like 17 epsoides and see him. 

        Loading editor
    • there gonna do a spin off and its going to be an adaptation of " AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON"

        Loading editor
    • We'll before the season started I remember Jeff Davis saying Colton would have a cameo role atleast during the season which I expected in the first episode but that didn't happen.

      My guess if it going to happen it will come at a time where Lydia is trouble and he will save her without her knowing it was him and nobody else seeing so he can techinally still be in London. 

        Loading editor
    • doubt he ever comes back.... he more or less confirmed that he wasn't going to be in all episodes this season in an interview and that was one of the reasons he left. why would he come back?

      As much as I miss him on TW... he's Roy Harper. And to quote one of their EP "Roy Harper and Oliver Queen will have a long and storied career together"


      doesn't sound like they are planning on killing him off / getting rid of him any time soon

        Loading editor
    • Well Jeff Davis said his character went to London to leave the door open for Colton he's always welcomed back.

        Loading editor
    • 173.27.105.26 wrote:
      doubt he ever comes back.... he more or less confirmed that he wasn't going to be in all episodes this season in an interview and that was one of the reasons he left. why would he come back?

      As much as I miss him on TW... he's Roy Harper. And to quote one of their EP "Roy Harper and Oliver Queen will have a long and storied career together"


      doesn't sound like they are planning on killing him off / getting rid of him any time soon

      Wouldn't say ever I mean I like Arrow but sometimes good shows get canclled and he could make a guest appearance. Like the post says before me Davis put his character in London because Colton is always welcome back and from what i've read Colton is still on good terms with everyone from teen wolf.

        Loading editor
    • Episode 23, according to Colton's twitter.

        Loading editor
    • Is possible Erica Back ?

        Loading editor
    • 184.190.65.65 wrote:
      He was only gonna be in half the episodes anyway.

      Yeah I heard the same (and yes I know this post is old lol)I think some spoilers said that we would have learned about his parents and that it might have had a connection to the alpha pack...since that storyline is done I doubt we'll ever know unless Arrow folds and he decides to return.

        Loading editor
    • ^ Yeah I wanted to know about that story bc they said The Alpha Pack was in town for the Kanima also and how Jacksons Parents were connected to then also

        Loading editor
    • I think it would be sick if Colton came back and Jackson returned to Beacon Hills as an Alpha and challenged Scott to a fight.

        Loading editor
    • I started to watch Arrow when it first aired but quickly lost interest in it. I really don't see it as continuing much further than this next season if they keep the episodes as boring as they've been. I think Colton made a horrible choice in jumping to Arrow. I think his real reasoning has more to do with getting himself exposed to a larger audience since even those without any form of cable or satellite at all can pick that channel up (via "rabbit ears" and lil black box if nothing else) and see the show.

        Loading editor
    • american werewolf in London adaptation/spin-off

        Loading editor
    • Jc1022 wrote:
      american werewolf in London adaptation/spin-off

      I seriously doubt that will happen. It is one of Jeff's favorite werewolf movies and he was sort of giving the movie a "shout-out" by saying that Jackson was in London. Just a little bit of a paying homage type of thing. He is interested in a spin-off using the Kitsune, that was the only idea for a spin-off that he said he wanted to do.

        Loading editor
    • 142.129.135.89 wrote:
      Episode 23, according to Colton's twitter.

      I've heard this rumor before. I was wondering where it came from, but now that you say it's from his Twitter, can you link me please? :D

        Loading editor
    • Jestermonkey4u wrote:
      I started to watch Arrow when it first aired but quickly lost interest in it. I really don't see it as continuing much further than this next season if they keep the episodes as boring as they've been. I think Colton made a horrible choice in jumping to Arrow. I think his real reasoning has more to do with getting himself exposed to a larger audience since even those without any form of cable or satellite at all can pick that channel up (via "rabbit ears" and lil black box if nothing else) and see the show.

      I also thought Arrow was boring. Sadly though, the majority disagrees and it's getting better ratings than Teen Wolf.

        Loading editor
    • I honestly don't think Colton is ever coming back, or anytime in the near future at all. As Paul has said in the past, in this case the character is more important than the actor. Jackson was one of the most interesting characters in Teen Wolf if not the most interesting. They should just recast in my opinion. It's not worth waiting for Colton if this is really the end for Jackson's character, especially since the Alpha pack apparently had some connections to Jackson.

        Loading editor
    • Pizzanigs wrote:

      I also thought Arrow was boring. Sadly though, the majority disagrees and it's getting better ratings than Teen Wolf.

      I found it boring myself. I can't believe its' ratings are better! That is a disgusting thing to hear for sure. Ugh...why can't ppl watch good stuff and stop watching the stupid boring crap? Oh and I agree with your post about Colton's character 100%. Recast, IF they can find an actor good enough.

        Loading editor
    • Wow you guys find Arrow boring? I think its a awesome show lol. Both shows are awesome

        Loading editor
    • Define Myth wrote:
      Wow you guys find Arrow boring? I think its a awesome show lol. Both shows are awesome

      I just couldn't get into it. But hey, who knows, at first I couldn't get into Breaking Bad and now that I've given it another shot, I love it.

        Loading editor
    • To be honest, I rather have Erica back than Jackson... I didn't really miss him this season, but if he would came back, to show will be better. Colton is a great actor

        Loading editor
    • Pizzanigs wrote:
      I honestly don't think Colton is ever coming back, or anytime in the near future at all. As Paul has said in the past, in this case the character is more important than the actor. Jackson was one of the most interesting characters in Teen Wolf if not the most interesting. They should just recast in my opinion. It's not worth waiting for Colton if this is really the end for Jackson's character, especially since the Alpha pack apparently had some connections to Jackson.

      I agree...I do think the character was more important than who played him but if they ever do recast I think they'll need to wait until they get a little distance between Colton and the show...it'll take people a while before they get to the point that they'll accept a different actor in the role or at least in my thinking.

        Loading editor
    • I think it is more about the character then the actor but he played that role to a T with the sarcasm and all that.  I wound't want to see him recated though bc its going to be a letdown IMO like going from Christian Bale to Ben Affleck in Batman

        Loading editor
    • Great shout out to Breaking Bad! I just started watching it online and about to start season 2 sometime today. It's funny because my buddy says that he found The Walking Dead to be too boring to watch but he got right into BB. I love TWD and BB but I have found both to sometimes drag at times. As for Arrow....again, I was stoked to watch the series but now I just find it ridiculous and boring. The lil bit of spray paint on the eyes and a hood? Sure, Oliver Queen in the comic is just as ridiculously "disguised" but at least the comic was a real mask of sorts and not eye shadow! I just lost interest when it became too "Smallville-ish". I liked Smallville when it first came out to but then they had to make everything way too convoluted and sort of mundane. It seemed that there were no new surprises in the show, you seen one episode you pretty much seen them all. I just hope Teen Wolf stays far away from that formula.

        Loading editor
    • I've got some fantasy in my mind where at the end of 3b, with all of the supernatural threats drawn to the Nematon, there will be a huge confrontation, where all of our protagonists need as much help as they can get. They could then bring back people like Jackson, Cora and (I know this one is a very long shot) Deucalion for a huge battle. They could get these characters back for just 1 or 2 episodes so that it doesn't conflict with the actors schedules (Arrow and Reign.)

      This would be amazing in my mind but I do know that it is very far fetched and will almost definately not happen. A guy can dream though...

        Loading editor
    • 54.227.182.191
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki