Wikia

Teen Wolf Wiki

Darach's True Identity

  • Hey guys after watching Episode 9 this morning, I'm beginning to suspect that Darach is either Gerard or the new teacher, Jennifer. It's not the first time someone in a wheelchair was underestimated (Season 1 Peter Hale). Who knows what Gerard is doing in his room besides drool black bodily fluids all day. As for Jennifer, isn't it strange that Derek Hale could simply forget about Paige and fall for Jennifer? What about Paige passing away in the basement where it is a sacred place for druids? Could it be that Jennifer is the reincarnated version of Paige? Did anyone else notice that the younger Peter Hale appeared in Season 2? HOLY CRAP EVERYTHING IS COMING TOGETHER AND WE MUST REFLECT BACK ON SEASON 2 TO DETERMIND WHO LYDIA REALLY IS.

      Loading editor
    • He didn't simply forget about her.  It's been like 10 years, and he even dated kate in between

        Loading editor
    • Derek didn't forget Pagie. Remember in the preimere when Scott gets the tattoo because it means open wound and thats how he feels about Allison. For years Derek had his own open wound when everytime he shifted his blue eyes were a constant reminder of what happened with Pagie.  

        Loading editor
    • I was wondering if its something from the tree or something from under it. Remember the druid's believed that harming the tree would lead to bad things happening, well what if the tree was damaged and it released an evil spirit that was contained within.

        Loading editor
    • I doubt Gerard or Jennifer is Darach. I did think Gerard might have been at the start of season 3, but after seeing him in a wheelchair and seeing how Darach is mystical and doesn't slice people in half it's not likely. Darach I think would probably be more like Dr Deaton or something, they said his name means dark oak. So probably someone who was an emissary who turns evil, maybe Darach is someone from the Hale family. I mean supposedly Dereck was the only survivor, but now he has 2 living members of his family. Plus, Darach's appearance could have resulted from the fire 10 years prior to the series.

        Loading editor
    • This is getting too tense! At least it appears that in Episode 9, we'll be getting answers to the Darach and to what Lydia is. 

      For some crazy reason I thought that it may be Chris Argent today, after seeing the promo for the next episode. Plus in the flashbacks, he explains about the mystical tree and Druids to Gerard and which even leads Scott to ask why Chris knows so much about Druids. This is probably just random guessing though! ( I also think the Darach looks like the actor in a mask akin to how Colton Haynes wore the Kanima suit for the first few episodes)

      My primary, if not too obvious, suspicions are that the Darach is either Deaton/Morell

        Loading editor
    • going out on a limb here but its derek? Pagie was killed in a druid meeting place. Derek might be trying to find a way to bring her back? Derek is the one that if giong to half to fight the alpha's sooner or later. Maybe he is perparing for that war?

        Loading editor
    • after what happened with Jennifer, I don't think Derek would risk his current relationship. I don't think he could do that to Jennifer. Considering, teen wolf isn't too blatantly obvious, the way they jsut tried to pinpoint Allison's dad as the Darach in the Episode 9 preview/promo, I don't think he would be the Darach. I thought that the Darach was Corra, but she doesn't know much about the druidic ways. I think it's somebody who was previously killed :D. Maybe it might even be Deaton/Morrell. Maybe Deaton is trying to bring back Talia(if she was really killed). I still don't know the full details to Talia's death, but hopefully she isn't, her character can't just end on that episode, like Erica(they said she died, we weren't show how, but episode 7, showed how). I'm really hoping its not Deaton though

        Loading editor
    • I have my own speculation on who the Darach could be or why Lydia has some strange visions and hearing problems.

      Ok so in Season 1, we can obviously now come to term with Peter having knowledge about her being immune to the bite. So he did that as a back up plan which totally worked.

      Second in Season 2, we see that Peter comes back and tells Derek he could teach him things about the Alpha. Maybe that was trying to be code for more about the other Alphas.

      Third, in Season 3, we've seen that Lydia knew that they were sacrafices, now we all know that Lydia is smart, but she had some pretty creepy visions soon after that episode. And the thing about it was the episode at the hotel, Lydia looked back at the being in the fire, which seemed to resemble the other thing we saw in the episode right after. So can we all assume that maybe the bite that Peter gave Lydia was a way to let her see other things rather than become a wolf.

      Maybe all the information that was given prior will be used along with the new information to define the Darach, and I have a feeling that the Darach will have some kind of connection to Lydia. It could be controling her. She did say at the beginning of all the murders that she didn't have any knowledge of what she was doing.

        Loading editor
    • uve got a point ^^^^ THUMBS

        Loading editor
    • I do think that Lydia may be controlled, but I think that the Darach has been seen somewhere within the episodes of Teen Wolf. They'd also have to be close with Finstock because it was his whistle that caused the werewolves to go bananas, we've always seen the whistle around his neck. Personally I don't think he's taken it off.

      As to the thing with Deaton, there's been talks about Derek's mom (can't remember her name right now and it's bothering me >:|) and Deaton talked before the fire about keeping the Hale pack safe. If we look at this canonly we can see that even though Stiles and Scott don't consider themselves part of Derek's pack that Derek thinks of them as family (which in retropect is pack to him) Which wouldn't explain why Deaton would try and kill Stiles, Scott, Byod or Issac. Ethan would make sense, but also in Motel California he was attempting to fix up Ennis from his wounds in the previous episode. Plus he believes Scott to be this 'True Alpha' which doesn't appear very often, so once again why kill him?

      In the earlier episodes of season 3 we see that Lydia has gone slightly insane, ie. screaming at the top of her lungs from what we may consider as a nightmare. She calls for her mom, before stating "Of course you're not home or you would have heard me screaming like a LUNATIC" It was stated previously in this conversation that Lydia was imune to the bite; and as your theory on why is extremely cool and well thought out I want to explain through another means. Lunatic dervives from the Latin word lunaticus LUNA meaning the moon and TICUS being close to struck; moon-struck. The 13th century version of this word means that the insanity of a man was dependent on the moon. These meaning both have similarities but as slightly different. The Latin form brought out a myth that if the moon hit you while you were sleeping it would drive you mad, while the other is from the beginning.

      Now, why should this matter? Because Lydia calls herself a lunatic, and as we've seen in this season she is close with the supernatural. Knowing things the things in Motel California being an example; though this can be considered as psychic it might have to do with the druids. In Visionary we find out that in Ancient Greece Druids allowed werewolves to shapeshift into men, they became emissaries of the kind; people to go to for advice. We've all seen Deaton having a feeling about something that was going to happen. Maybe Lydia is a descendent of a Druid? It would explain some of the things that have occured to her, like why the bite didn't take. She's immune because of her ancestry or bloodline.

      As is who is the Darach, I don't think it's Lydia or Deaton. And although it could still be Cora or even Peter Hale, the fact still remains that neither of these people could expliot the Coach. Deaton can't be in two places at once and Lydia might be a genuis; but not an evil mastermind. Jennifer couldn't as well because once again she couldn't be two places at once; she was with Derek at the time at the hotel.

      Also the Darach would have to have known Harris was up to something; known Danny could find him and has probably been in Beacon Hills for awhile. I can only think that (if its someone we already know) its Coach Finstock. It would be a huge surprise, no one would really expect him. Explains the whistle and the information about Harris and Danny, hell his character isn't really shown that often that we have no known knowledge of Finstock at all. Though it still doesn't explain how Deucalion knew about Deaton's disapearance; unless he pulled a Derek and was stalking him in the shadows...

        Loading editor
    • First of all i have to agree that Lydia is a descendant of a druid-more like she is already a druid just doesn't know it- for instance how she is always drawing a tree, she is smart (wise oak, she really isn't wise though she does have the potential, being a genius and all ^_^' i hope) she is immune to the bite.

      By the way just throwing it out there, i think derek's mom is alive (probably came back to life like peter but with deaton's help, making her a beta and laura the alpha) they'll probably show her at season finale. And though it may be kind of obvious that deaton will become scott's pack advisor (though he already advises scott) i dont think that deaton will be the one to advise Scott when he has a pack, i think that Deaton is the Darach, he might just die, or he wont become Scott's emessary because for memory derek's mom (or if she's alive), he's already Derek's advisor, or something else. Point is i think Lydia will become Scott's advisor, becuase she couldn't become anyone else's and she is a druid (i believe) after all.

        Loading editor
    • AH! The Darach is GREENBURG. the sneaky bastard

        Loading editor
    • If Deaton is the Darach how do you believe him being in two places at once in Motel California?

        Loading editor
    • Is it me or in Motal California, wasn't the Darach looking more like a woman? I don't know but when I saw that thing in the fire it looked more like a woman than man.

        Loading editor
    • Beikeiai17 wrote:
      Is it me or in Motal California, wasn't the Darach looking more like a woman? I don't know but when I saw that thing in the fire it looked more like a woman than man.

      I thought this too

        Loading editor
    • I have went back and forth with my suspect's but I think I have it narrowed to at least two. My first proposal is Lydia's mom. She is never around according to Lydia and isn't druidism passed on via family? Lydia doesn't know much about it really because why would her mother teach her any of it IF she is the Darach? When Lydia looked at the Darach in the fire there seemed to be some sort of subconcious recognition or familiarity going on.

      My second proposal is Allison's mom. Yes we know she was bitten and turning upon her death but couldn't she be brought back to life in the same way Peter was? That would explain her grotesque appearance at least. Allison was being psychologically assaulted by her mom at the Motel as well. In fact, Allison is the ONLY one without any supernatural senses that witnessed the occurence of the supernatural.

      I guess we'll find out soon. Can't wait to see how things play out!

        Loading editor
    • Anyone ever thought of Danny being the Darach...? Close to coach, which explains the coaches whistle. Was at motel cali. Writing the report. And dont forget about the mistletoe that he had in his stomach... the mistletoe is symbolic with the druids and the tree, correct?


      And I dont wanna be that guy or anything..... but he's bi-racial...like Morrell and Deaton..

        Loading editor
    • I believe darach has a past with deucallion and the twins beccause the gay twin who was with danny said "missleto" l

        Loading editor
    • 24.166.249.16 wrote:
      Anyone ever thought of Danny being the Darach...? Close to coach, which explains the coaches whistle. Was at motel cali. Writing the report. And dont forget about the mistletoe that he had in his stomach... the mistletoe is symbolic with the druids and the tree, correct?


      And I dont wanna be that guy or anything..... but he's bi-racial...like Morrell and Deaton..

      True about the access to coach's whistle, but Danny was hospitalized in Currents... Not saying it's impossible, but it is highly improbable that he could also have taken Deaton and another doctor (as said in Visionary) while sedated.


      Also for those who believe it could be Chris Argent: He could have gained knowledge about the currents, and made the extra symbols on his map just by where they intersect. Meaning, that part cannot necessarily be used to determine if he is the Darach or not. However, he did seem a bit too worried when Allison said they were at the Glen Capri. And let's not forget the knowledge of the the druid knot symbol. So there remains possibility that it could be him.


      Gerard I feel is too weak to be the Darach. After seeing Visionary, he seemed too frail to be able to go around kidnapping and sacrificing virgins, warriors, and healers (a total of 10 people if I remembered all). It seems too out there for him to accomplish such a feat. Also, he appeared to be still in his room while everyone was at the Glen Capri.


      I don't believe it's Lydia because she pushed Scott away and saw the figure in the flames (can't be in two places at once). However, I don't trust that she doesn't have a connection with the Darach. Obviously from Season 2 we know she has some connection with the supernatural, and she was able to hear the suicides at the motel. Throw in finding a dead body at a pool in the middle of the night, as well as randomly being in the music room for no conscious purpose, and it appears as though she's linked to a sacrifice after it happens.


      My main guesses narrow down to 4 people: Peter, an actual spirit, Chris Argent or Morrell (directly or indirectly). Peter is crazy, pompous, arrogant, and has not seen enough camera time to give him alibis. After seeing Paige die at the tree, it leads me to believe her spirit may be haunting in some way. However, she didn't seem like a character that would "turn evil" even if dead. This leads me to believe that Kate or Allison's mom are involved, leaning towards Kate. And Chris for reasons explained above that make him "suspicious".


      Lastly, and my top prediction. we have Morrell. Knowledge of the Druid ways is a given, as she is an emissary. But to me, it matters more of who she is an emissary to: Deucalion. Anyone else think that could explain how he knew Deaton was missing? Remember what Gerard said to Scott when they said there was another doctor that died? Paraphrase: Almost as though it knew you would rescue Deaton. She did "help" Scott by giving him an option to find Deaton, although it didn't work out very well. However, this option was Lydia which could reference that she has some sort of link (Darach to Lydia link). It would be an interesting turn of events if she were to have taken her brother just to keep Scott busy, knowing that somehow he would be saved.. or if she just didn't care and had another healer as a backup.


      Anyways, my reasoning why it isn't Deaton is because his character seems genuine; that is he seems to have been since Season 1 a good guy who will remain a good guy. But also, some characters seem to unlikely to be the Darach considering how long they have been introduced. This is the one thing leaving me to second guess if it really could be Morrell; because she hasn't been around for that long. Consequently, Peter is again up on the list as my second prediction as he is shady and was ressurected in Season 2 without having caused much havoc since. Although it doesn't seem like he could be the Darach as he was already the primary antagonist from Season 1, therefore making it less likely that he would be the primary antagonist of another season...


      Regardless of who it is, I love the idea and mystery it creates. Can't wait to find out who it is next week. And hopefully have a finalized prediction that's correct!

        Loading editor
    • Lets think about the girl at the begining on the season: she was looking for scott.. An alpha. A true alpha! She failed to get to him, to warn him about what was coming ( the alpha pack). I think she was scott's emmisary. And she was related to Dr. Deaton and Ms. Morrell! but she died.. Or she just became the darach to prepare to protect scott in any way nessesary.. but this Ms. blake theory is really good! and i think we'll find out cool awsome chick's purpose next week..

        Loading editor
    • Alright... a few things...

      What if whoever is the Darach, doesn't have to be "it" physically. Meaning, they could conjure it up. Or control it while they're in a trance/focus, or unconcious.. like in a hospital bed passed out. So with that theory, it could maybe be Danny?


      And I love that theory about the mystery girl. We know the Darach was in the first episode. They hyped up these new characters, especially the mystery girl, and for what? So she could be killed in the premiere? Seems fishy. And it makes total sense that she's scotts emissary and she is using her Druid knowledge to come back from death/help scott.

      And finally, remember the end of last season and Morell walked into the clinic and mentioned to Deaton that they don't even know what's yet to come? And then mentioned him coming out of retirement as well.. Well which pack is Deaton the emissary for now? And why come out of retirement to protect Scott/Derek's pack from your own sister?

        Loading editor
    • Deaton is still emmisary for the Hales (aka Derek) since he promised Talia he would look after and help protect him.  Plus who said He has to be emmisary for only one Alpha

        Loading editor
    • Bennett89 wrote:
      Deaton is still emmisary for the Hales (aka Derek) since he promised Talia he would look after and help protect him.  Plus who said He has to be emmisary for only one Alpha

      Based on that can't we assume that Derek was destined to become an Alpha? I mean if Talia told Deaton to help him doesn't that indicate that she knew he would become the Alpha eventuallly?

      To the whole emmisary thing. Wouldn't it be unwise to have to sides. What if the two alphas end up fighting each other. Then it wouldn't make sense to have two packs and be loyal to two alphas with advice. I mean it wouldn't be wise. So wouldn't that make them a Durid? a dark oak?

        Loading editor
    • I love this thread! Before reading it I had my guess narrowed down to 4 people, kind of  (not super narrow I guess). But now all of you have got me thinking that maybe about a couple more people.

      My second guess is Gerard. Yes I know it would be too obvious, but there are a couple things that make me lean towards him. First and foremost he got the bite and did not die, so thus far we would have to believe that he would have to turn into SOMETHING. Jackson became the Kanima. Lydia was said to be immune to the bite. But other than that you either die or turn. Gerard was poisoned, so he has that black tar oozing out of him which Derek said in season one is a shape-shifter’s body trying to heal itself. Only werewolves and the Jackson have had it. At first I thought they were going to just kill his character off, but they didn’t. Why not? Is he really still there just to tell flashback stories? He always seemed to have a devious plan. So I think that since he is pure evil and a psychopath he couldn’t turn into a werewolf but instead became the Darach. Did anyone notice that the Darach has Blue eyes? If it is a shape-shifter then he would probably have blue eyes since I think he has killed innocent people. Also it was interesting how Gerard told Scott all that he had learned about the Druids from Chris, but told him nothing about the Darach. Plus they said that sometimes the sacrifices are made to prepare for battle. The story line seems to suggest that the battle is with Deucalion. He very obviously has beef with Deuc, and I could see him plotting against him. Some are saying that he’s too weak, but that could be an act. The only reason I think it might not be him is that it just seems too easy.

      Third Place Ms Morrell. Deaton seemed not pleased with her involvement with the Alpha pack. But at the same time she has been seen doing things to hurt them (like cuing Allison in on when to break the mountain ash circle so that Scott and Derek don’t die). She seems like she doesn’t really want to be their emissary. Also Deaton made it sound like a Darach is a Druid gone bad. Who could that potentially describe better than Ms. Morell? She works at the school so she’d have easier access to the coach’s whistle and the teacher that was kidnapped. Why I think it wouldn’t be her: Why would she give Scott a clue that he should look to Lydia to be able to find Deaton. Why take him in the first place if you help Scott find him? Also she seemed to have been with the alpha pack when the Darach attacked at the motel.

      Fourth place is Peter: he’s usually up to no good. So I’ve been waiting for him to do something bad since his resurrection. He always seems to be lurking somewhere. Plus he’s got blue eyes. Why I think it wouldn’t be Peter. I think the battle is with Deuc and I don’t know that Peter has any issues with him. He also seemed to be at the Animal Hospital when the Darach attacked at the motel.

      Fifth place is Jennifer: She works at the school (easy access). She just showed up and so did the Alpha pack & the Darach. She seemed to get over the fact that Derek was a werewolf a little too quickly. She wouldn’t be the obvious choice. Why I think it wouldn’t be her: I don’t know who she is or why she would have any reason to go up against Deuc. She seemed to have been with Derek when the Darach attacked at the motel.

      I left my first place choice for last because I have the least to say about it. I think it’s probably either no one that we’ve seen yet or someone not otherwise important to the story like Matt from season 2.In the first season I think the writers really wanted us to think that Deaton was the Alpha. Second Season I think they wanted us to believe Lydia was the Kanima. This season to me everything points to Gerard. So I’m guessing they’re throwing us off again. I think they’ve given us a couple clues to the correct person, but they’ve been so subtle that we haven’t noticed.  I’m also thinking what Lydia saw was just a vision and the Darach wasn’t physically there. If not then most of the people on my list have alibis.

      As for the other people mentioned, I don’t think it’s Deaton, because he explained to Styles what the Darach was. I don’t see him doing that if he himself is the Darach.

      I think Lydia is a Druid/emissary. Also she saw the Darach at the motel.

      Chris Argent seems to know a lot about Druids, but I don’t think he knows much about Deuc or that he would have risked Allison getting hurt at the Motel. Also he would have been at the fight scene and the motel at the same time.

      I think Mrs Argent and Danny are interesting ideas though!

        Loading editor
    • Okay so this is just a theory I haven't really thought through so there will be flaws but I really hope that Jennifer is not the Darach because I actually do quite like her and I like the idea that people seem to think in her somehow being Paige. When the trailer for the last few episodes was released at Comic Con, someone pointed out that when Lydia looks like she's being strangled, the person behind her had the same sleeves as Jennifer, leading people to believe that she could be the Darach. I'm hoping that maybe she is being controlled by the Darach somehow or maybe she attacks Lydia for some other reason?

      But considering the true identity of the Darach I think that it could be Isaac's mysterious saviour from episode 1. There are a couple of reasons for this;

      - I think I read somewhere in a different forum that Jeff had said the Darach was someone we would think of as dead and gone and when she was attacked in the locker room, loads of people immediately presumed she was dead despite her body never being shown.

      - She obviously has some sort of ability, especially when she imprinted the image of the bank's logo onto Allison and Lydia's arms, unless she is incredibly skilled with her hands... Otherwise, who knows her potential? I'm thinking maybe she has something to do with Deaton and Morrell and therefore a druidic bloodline? 

      - Crystal said the Darach was someone we had seen in episode 1.

      - Lydia mentioned that the sacrifices could be in preparation for battle and Mystery Girl obviously wants to see the Alpha Pack defeated. But what if she isn't making herself stronger but rather channeling the strength/power into someone else? I personally think it seems strange that Scott seems to be only just be triggering his inner True Alpha now, he sure could have used it last season. What if by killing the sacrifices, the mystery girl is triggering Scott's inner True Alpha? That way she is making a formidable enemy for the Alpha Pack and Deucalion.

      I understand that there are other factors that do not fit in such as why she would try to kill the 3 wolves in Motel California and how she could have manipulated Harries but I just wanted to share what I had so far :) 

        Loading editor
    • I agree with the mystery girl being scotts original druid/emissary but after she burnt that symbol on lydia ( who i think is a druid descent) i think it kinda flared lydias druid defences and since it seems like the M.G died i think that lydia will assume the role of scotts druid/emissary because deaton is the Hale alpha emissary, ms.morrell is the alpha packs/deucalions and now i think that the M.G is the darach since shes pissed that she lost the chance to guide a true alpha, and so has turned down the wrong path and has gone dark 

        Loading editor
    • Scott is the darach if you think about it… darach is a Druid who went down the wrong path…and Scott is a true alpha someone who is pure a Druid but in the promo it says become the alpha you're suppose to be become a killer but if Scott does kill someone he isn't a pure person a Druid… he is darach

        Loading editor
    • ^ Fail  -_-

        Loading editor
    • lol

        Loading editor
      • spoiler guys*

      darach is the Mysterious black chick in season 3episode 1 tatoo*

        Loading editor
    • While I do believe that it's the 'mysterious girl' from the first episode, it also wouldn't shock me if it ended up being Jennifer, as the shows writers like to inflict emotional manpain on Derek.

        Loading editor
    • Whoever thinks the darach is Deaton, Mrs. Blake, Mrs. Morrell, or Chris is a Idiot.

      It is someone who has already been killed. The darach looks like he has been burned.

      I think it is someone who was involed in the Hale House Fire. Either someone from the Hale family or just a hunter or emissary who was in that house fire.

        Loading editor
    • Your a idiot it is not Jennifer or the mysterious girl.

      The mysterious girl tried to save Issiac and Scott. She is on the good werewolfs side.

      The darach is a man. Dont post anymore with your nonsense guesses.

        Loading editor
    • I agree, either chris, coach or gerard

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BjSw6Tu_PU

        Loading editor
    • I think the darach is one of the Hales that was in the Hale fire. First off it isn't anything new to find out that there are survivors to the Hale family, like Peter or Cora. Also in season 1 Peter said that not everyone in the Hale fire was a wolf, so it would explain how the darach is not a wolf and is just a human. Second  through out the whole show Mr. Harris, the one who seemed to know who the darach was before he died,  was only connected to the hale fire because he told Kate how to burn it and he wasn't suprised when the alpha (peter) started talking to him in season 1. Third his face and apperence was really messed up, like he was in a fire. And my last reason for now is that they are finally starting to explain the history of the Hale family and why start explaining now. Knowing this show it is most likely not true but this is what I think so far.

        Loading editor
    • What if the darach is marco, deucalions beta i mean we didnt see deucs eyes glow brighter like when derek killed boyd, and the darach does look like someone has mauled him 

        Loading editor
    • Maybe but with a vet and 2 top alphas in the room they would be able to hear his heartbeat if he was alive

        Loading editor
    • If the Darach is any of the preexisting characters, Gerard would make the most sense. If I know one thing about this show, it's that they like to keep a secret right from under our noses. Peter moved his fingers when Derek asked for a sign and was connected to Derek and Laura, Matt lent the camera to Jackson and, even he said this himself, he could've deleted the footage since it was his camera. Gerard has a clear motive: to get rid of the alpha pack; and from what I observed from Visionary is that he clearly believes in Celtic mythology and druids. He not only was the camera master but he got the bite from Derek, and the Darach bit Kyle in Unleashed. Plus he was the principal so he had connections to Harris, and like someone mentioned above we thought Peter was in a coma but he still managed to get revenge on the arsonists.


      My theory's flawed but it makes more sense then those who think that it's Deaton, Morrel, or even Cora (that one's ridiculous)

        Loading editor
    • Kanima not camera**

        Loading editor
    • The Darach is not a man. "The Girl Who Knew To Much" is the clue. Spoiler: Crystal Reed said "We've seen the Darach in the first episod of season three." Look at the characters deeply. We know it couldn't be the main cast. Allison is looking for it, so we know it's not her, and Lydia is more curious than plotting things out. Blake or the girl who helped Isaac out in the beginning is the main choices.

      Ms. Blake because of her relationship with Derek progess way to fast. And the instant attraction Derek has with her as the same he had with Paige (A girl who knew to much). Is Ms. Blake really Paige and we don't know it? Think about that.

      The mystery girl who saved Isaac; we don't know who or what she was up to. Remeber someone is rising from the dead, and this is (A girl who knew to much) but what did she know is what has not yet been revealed. 

        Loading editor
    • Jeff Davis said the next episode, "The Girl Who Knew Too Much" is about Lydia.

        Loading editor
    • yeah he said it reveals lydia powers/nature who she is. but she aint darch as he would not spoil it like that lol

        Loading editor
    • Guys don't put down eachother because there ideas don't match yours. The Darach could literally be anyone, these are only our ideas or assumptions; technically speaking none of us could be correct.

      That being said the idea that the Darach being the mystery girl is quite intriguing, it would explain some things but put others in the complete dark. Yes her body wasn't found; which I always did find weird, she looked like she had such character to her. But the fact is, she was surronded by the whole Alpha pack with only a pipe as a weapon. The fact is surviving that is quite unlikely, edging on impossible.  Not saying that she couldn't, but that is the reason why most (if not all) of us announced her as dead until now.

      Then theres the arguement of the sex of the Darach, so far Teen Wolf has only had male antangonist so we believe that the Darach must also be male. Putting aside the fact that the name of the episode is "The Girl Who Knew Too Much" there is still a cloud behind the gender of the mysterious 'beast'. Some (who have stated on this forum as well) state that the Darach they saw in the fire was femenine. I personally saw no gender differentiating parts to the Darach, but that doesn't mean they weren't there. So in fact the Darach could be female.

      But this also doesn't account for other things that have been previously stated. The knowings of these people being on the top of the list. The fact still remains that the person would have to have either telekinsis or in depth knowlegde of people's business, something that a walking mysterious dead girl couldn't possibly do.

      So whose the Darach? I have no idea at this point, my guesses are being thrown left and right and I can't make sense of anyone being the Darach anymore

        Loading editor
    • we will see who it is monday

        Loading editor
    • I think we are all wrong, I think the darach is a male becouse of what allison said in the promo for the next episode. She says he planed it all, she needs to stop him. So my guess is gerard or Chirs which I hope its nither hope its someone else.

        Loading editor
    • Chris has no reason at all to be the Darach. No motive or anything. he's probably the character with the most Honor and pride on the show

        Loading editor
    • For Chris to be the Darach, he would've had to kill innocents - something totally against the code he obeys as a hunter and something totally against his character.  In the promo for the next ep, the "Darach" appears to have pale blue eyes, so I could see why someone may think of Chris.  (I joked about that on another post, myself.)  The only way I could see Chris being involved is if he wasn't able to control his own will, like Jackson was helplessly being controlled as a Kanima.  I don't think Jeff would repeat that scenario again, tho, so it's probably someone else. 

        Loading editor
    • Well the only males it could be are who?

      Peter

      Gerard

      Chris

      Or someone new

        Loading editor
    • Come on guys, it's obviously Dwayne "Darach" Johnson (;

        Loading editor
    • I am going with Greenberg

        Loading editor
    • okay going with the Allison thing here, her saying "we have to stop him" doesn't actually mean the Darach is a man. She could mean someone else for all we know, the promo is suppose to make us think of one thing only and could just very well be something else. Also people use the male forms of those words when we don't know the gender of something, either because it doesn't fit in the sentence or makes it sound weird. So gender-related nouns in a promo don't actually mean anything, it could be used to throw us off completely.

      For us to know if what Allison said means a man or something like men in mankind we need to know the situation or context she's using it in, which in a promo isn't going to go for her.

      I do think that could be a man, but I want Jeff to mix it up. All the villians for an entie season so far have been male; what about the cool kick ass women on this show?

        Loading editor
    • She says it and they show them looking at a map or something that says WARRIOR on it so its refering to the Darach. So its safe to say it very well could be a man

        Loading editor
    • They want you to think its Chris from the promo so I think thats where they are throwing you off

        Loading editor
    • Mr Harris or Jennifer

        Loading editor
    • For all we know, Allison could be saying, "We have to stop him", b/c she just found out that Chris is going after Deucalion.  It may have nothing to do with the Darach.  These promos are sneaky and misleading sometimes just to throw us off! 

        Loading editor
    • Guys darach is a dude. Teacher Harris said He and Now in the promo HIM. so its confirmed its a guy. Jeff davis says next episode it reveals who and what Lydia is like her powers/nature etc. but Jeff is no fool he isnt going to make Lydia darach unless he pulls what he did last season which made jackson the kanima even though he was not immune to the venom.

        Loading editor
    • PrimeEra wrote:
      Guys darach is a dude. Teacher Harris said He and Now in the promo HIM. so its confirmed its a guy. Jeff davis says next episode it reveals who and what Lydia is like her powers/nature etc. but Jeff is no fool he isnt going to make Lydia darach unless he pulls what he did last season which made jackson the kanima even though he was not immune to the venom.

      I thought they said he wasn't immune as a human. 

        Loading editor
    • No when derek was trying to find out who the kanima was in season 2 he used the kanima venom that he collected and used it on Jackson and it effected him. The posion was not supposed to work on him since Snakes cant be posion by their own venom. and it turned out to be him as the kanima. so thats what jeff davis might do

        Loading editor
    • PrimeEra wrote:
      Guys darach is a dude. Teacher Harris said He and Now in the promo HIM. so its confirmed its a guy. Jeff davis says next episode it reveals who and what Lydia is like her powers/nature etc. but Jeff is no fool he isnt going to make Lydia darach unless he pulls what he did last season which made jackson the kanima even though he was not immune to the venom.

      Did you also notice that in the promo it says "The Darack will show ITS true face"? Cause the characters on the show think the Darach is a male. And i don't think that the one who killed Harris was the Darach. I think the Darach has people getting his dirty work done for him or something.

      And when exactly did Harris refer to the Darach as he? When he was tied in the tree?

        Loading editor
    • PrimeEra wrote:
      No when derek was trying to find out who the kanima was in season 2 he used the kanima venom that he collected and used it on Jackson and it effected him. The posion was not supposed to work on him since Snakes cant be posion by their own venom. and it turned out to be him as the kanima. so thats what jeff davis might do

      "The poison was not supposed to work on him since Snakes can't be poisoned by their own venom." Yet they used it when he was human. If they'd used it in his Kanima form, then the saying would've proved true.

        Loading editor
    • 24.85.181.217 wrote:
      Hey guys after watching Episode 9 this morning, I'm beginning to suspect that Darach is either Gerard or the new teacher, Jennifer. It's not the first time someone in a wheelchair was underestimated (Season 1 Peter Hale). Who knows what Gerard is doing in his room besides drool black bodily fluids all day. As for Jennifer, isn't it strange that Derek Hale could simply forget about Paige and fall for Jennifer? What about Paige passing away in the basement where it is a sacred place for druids? Could it be that Jennifer is the reincarnated version of Paige? Did anyone else notice that the younger Peter Hale appeared in Season 2? HOLY CRAP EVERYTHING IS COMING TOGETHER AND WE MUST REFLECT BACK ON SEASON 2 TO DETERMIND WHO LYDIA REALLY IS.

      my guess is that the darach is dr morell. Think about it she seems to be darker than her bro (aka deaton) and plus she might have a connection with lydia due to the fact she used to give advise to lydia , to listen to her after she went crazy right ? To me druids are not only advisor they also have magic like witches so she ( dr morell ) can easily be at a place and be with our heroes and also doing darach's work with her mind or something at the same time after all teen wolf is a supernatural show everything can happen and we won't know the true identity of the darach untill episode 10 or 11 and they will defeat the darach at the episode 12 

        Loading editor
    • I think it is Lydia because in the preview for The Girl Who Knew Too Much they say "the killer will be revealed" and then Jeff Davis has stated this episode will reveal Lydia's true nature. It all adds up

        Loading editor
    • 75.38.185.181 wrote:
      I think it is Lydia because in the preview for The Girl Who Knew Too Much they say "the killer will be revealed" and then Jeff Davis has stated this episode will reveal Lydia's true nature. It all adds up

      Are you insinuating that Lydia is the killer? 

        Loading editor
    • Nah the killer is Allison, but she isn't the Darach. The Darach is the mysterious girl who controls Allison with that mark. It doesn't work on Lydia because she is immune to it like a werewolf bite.

        Loading editor
    • File:Darach.jpg
      Lydia's Lover


      IF it is true that we've seen the Darach in episode 1 of season 3 then the only person I could imagine it being is Lydia's sexual conquest. The Darach and him share pretty close facial features, particularly the jaw line and ears. Even though the Darach's eyes are probably more of a contact eye effect their coloring seems a little matched to. It would be a surprise because who would guess this random person? He isn't my sole suspect however so whoever it turns out to be I kind of hope I'm right with at least ONE of my suspicions!

        Loading editor
    • Jestermonkey4u wrote:
      File:Darach.jpg
      Lydia's Lover

      IF it is true that we've seen the Darach in episode 1 of season 3 then the only person I could imagine it being is Lydia's sexual conquest. The Darach and him share pretty close facial features, particularly the jaw line and ears. Even though the Darach's eyes are probably more of a contact eye effect their coloring seems a little matched to. It would be a surprise because who would guess this random person? He isn't my sole suspect however so whoever it turns out to be I kind of hope I'm right with at least ONE of my suspicions!

      I'm not leaning towards this guy, but IF he were to be the Darach the next question that should come to mind would be, "why?"

        Loading editor
    • I still think Ms. Blake has something to do with it. Just a hunch.

        Loading editor
    • Nob4lyf wrote:
      Jestermonkey4u wrote:
      File:Darach.jpg
      Lydia's Lover

      IF it is true that we've seen the Darach in episode 1 of season 3 then the only person I could imagine it being is Lydia's sexual conquest. The Darach and him share pretty close facial features, particularly the jaw line and ears. Even though the Darach's eyes are probably more of a contact eye effect their coloring seems a little matched to. It would be a surprise because who would guess this random person? He isn't my sole suspect however so whoever it turns out to be I kind of hope I'm right with at least ONE of my suspicions!

      I'm not leaning towards this guy, but IF he were to be the Darach the next question that should come to mind would be, "why?"


      Truth be told, I really don't know why, not without more information about him. IF the Darach is someone we saw in the 1st episode of this season then he and maybe the new Principal are the ONLY ones I could imagine being the Darach. Again, only IF the Darach is someone we SAW on season 3, episode 1. Personally, I'm leaning more towards Dr. Fenris. I don't buy it being Ms. Morrel, Derek's new girl or the mysterious girl for several reasons that I think are valid.

      1) Ms. Morrel- She has had multiple chances to exact any sort of revenge or sacrifice any of the werewolves by now. She is a Druid but I don't think she is a dark one.

      2) Jennifer or mystery girl are too obvious but besides that, Derek couldn't have fought off the Darach IF he wanted to in his weakened state. Jennifer had plenty of opportunity to use him as a sacrifice but she didn't. Jennifer was also very much afraid of the Alphas and werewolves in general. This fear is shared by our mystery girl as well. Plus mystery girl saved Isaac, is trying to WARN Scott of something (maybe warn him about the Darach?) and is overall trying to help, not kill the werewolves. The Darach shows no fear of the werewolves and certainly wouldn't hesitate to kill one of them as a sacrifice.

        Loading editor
    • Jestermonkey4u wrote:
      Nob4lyf wrote:
      Jestermonkey4u wrote:
      File:Darach.jpg
      Lydia's Lover
      IF it is true that we've seen the Darach in episode 1 of season 3 then the only person I could imagine it being is Lydia's sexual conquest. The Darach and him share pretty close facial features, particularly the jaw line and ears. Even though the Darach's eyes are probably more of a contact eye effect their coloring seems a little matched to. It would be a surprise because who would guess this random person? He isn't my sole suspect however so whoever it turns out to be I kind of hope I'm right with at least ONE of my suspicions!
      I'm not leaning towards this guy, but IF he were to be the Darach the next question that should come to mind would be, "why?"

      Truth be told, I really don't know why, not without more information about him. IF the Darach is someone we saw in the 1st episode of this season then he and maybe the new Principal are the ONLY ones I could imagine being the Darach. Again, only IF the Darach is someone we SAW on season 3, episode 1. Personally, I'm leaning more towards Dr. Fenris. I don't buy it being Ms. Morrel, Derek's new girl or the mysterious girl for several reasons that I think are valid.

      1) Ms. Morrel- She has had multiple chances to exact any sort of revenge or sacrifice any of the werewolves by now. She is a Druid but I don't think she is a dark one.

      2) Jennifer or mystery girl are too obvious but besides that, Derek couldn't have fought off the Darach IF he wanted to in his weakened state. Jennifer had plenty of opportunity to use him as a sacrifice but she didn't. Jennifer was also very much afraid of the Alphas and werewolves in general. This fear is shared by our mystery girl as well. Plus mystery girl saved Isaac, is trying to WARN Scott of something (maybe warn him about the Darach?) and is overall trying to help, not kill the werewolves. The Darach shows no fear of the werewolves and certainly wouldn't hesitate to kill one of them as a sacrifice.

      About your point referring to Ms. Blake squandering her chance to sacrifice Derek, he wouldn't fit the three categories of the victims: Virgins, warriors, healers. Unless we don't know about Derek wearing a purity ring, has enlisted in the army previously or has taken a practice in the medical field, that point wouldn't be very valid. Other than that, you have some excellent points. Although, I still have a weird hunch about her. I'm not sure why, but I just have a feeling.

        Loading editor
    • Jestermonkey4u wrote:
      Nob4lyf wrote:
      Jestermonkey4u wrote:
      File:Darach.jpg
      Lydia's Lover
      IF it is true that we've seen the Darach in episode 1 of season 3 then the only person I could imagine it being is Lydia's sexual conquest. The Darach and him share pretty close facial features, particularly the jaw line and ears. Even though the Darach's eyes are probably more of a contact eye effect their coloring seems a little matched to. It would be a surprise because who would guess this random person? He isn't my sole suspect however so whoever it turns out to be I kind of hope I'm right with at least ONE of my suspicions!
      I'm not leaning towards this guy, but IF he were to be the Darach the next question that should come to mind would be, "why?"

      Truth be told, I really don't know why, not without more information about him. IF the Darach is someone we saw in the 1st episode of this season then he and maybe the new Principal are the ONLY ones I could imagine being the Darach. Again, only IF the Darach is someone we SAW on season 3, episode 1. Personally, I'm leaning more towards Dr. Fenris. I don't buy it being Ms. Morrel, Derek's new girl or the mysterious girl for several reasons that I think are valid.

      1) Ms. Morrel- She has had multiple chances to exact any sort of revenge or sacrifice any of the werewolves by now. She is a Druid but I don't think she is a dark one.

      2) Jennifer or mystery girl are too obvious but besides that, Derek couldn't have fought off the Darach IF he wanted to in his weakened state. Jennifer had plenty of opportunity to use him as a sacrifice but she didn't. Jennifer was also very much afraid of the Alphas and werewolves in general. This fear is shared by our mystery girl as well. Plus mystery girl saved Isaac, is trying to WARN Scott of something (maybe warn him about the Darach?) and is overall trying to help, not kill the werewolves. The Darach shows no fear of the werewolves and certainly wouldn't hesitate to kill one of them as a sacrifice.

      I agree don't think we should base that kind of assumption off seeing someone for less then 30 seconds..

        Loading editor
    • I think I have a feeling that Chris is up to something. In the trailers for the upcoming episode, we see Alison say "He knows everything! He's planned everything!" And it shows a board-like things where it says warriors. She also did find a lot of information through him.

      He also did know about the druids even before the start of the series, which implies he could be up to something. Although I doubt it, we should be ready to deal with the conclusion.

      I also feel like Chris has been in a similar situation that Alison is in, when it comes to werewolves and stuff like love. I have a feeling like he has been betrayed probably by a werewolf, at one point in time. Just a thought!

        Loading editor
    • Chris sounds plausible rewatch magic bullet at the dinner table with the Argents especially when he talks about the rabid dog. Then watch motel california the begining of it where Alexander Argent "kills" himself which brings into question on if the Rabid dog was Alexander. Then watch the end of motel california where Scott's behavior has changed "subtly". Then watch Currents  and see the map he has.

        Loading editor
    • Look we are going to get trolled on darach tonight thats for sure

        Loading editor
    • Jestermonkey4u wrote:
      Nob4lyf wrote:
      Jestermonkey4u wrote:
      File:Darach.jpg
      Lydia's Lover
      IF it is true that we've seen the Darach in episode 1 of season 3 then the only person I could imagine it being is Lydia's sexual conquest. The Darach and him share pretty close facial features, particularly the jaw line and ears. Even though the Darach's eyes are probably more of a contact eye effect their coloring seems a little matched to. It would be a surprise because who would guess this random person? He isn't my sole suspect however so whoever it turns out to be I kind of hope I'm right with at least ONE of my suspicions!
      I'm not leaning towards this guy, but IF he were to be the Darach the next question that should come to mind would be, "why?"

      Truth be told, I really don't know why, not without more information about him. IF the Darach is someone we saw in the 1st episode of this season then he and maybe the new Principal are the ONLY ones I could imagine being the Darach. Again, only IF the Darach is someone we SAW on season 3, episode 1. Personally, I'm leaning more towards Dr. Fenris. I don't buy it being Ms. Morrel, Derek's new girl or the mysterious girl for several reasons that I think are valid.

      1) Ms. Morrel- She has had multiple chances to exact any sort of revenge or sacrifice any of the werewolves by now. She is a Druid but I don't think she is a dark one.

      2) Jennifer or mystery girl are too obvious but besides that, Derek couldn't have fought off the Darach IF he wanted to in his weakened state. Jennifer had plenty of opportunity to use him as a sacrifice but she didn't. Jennifer was also very much afraid of the Alphas and werewolves in general. This fear is shared by our mystery girl as well. Plus mystery girl saved Isaac, is trying to WARN Scott of something (maybe warn him about the Darach?) and is overall trying to help, not kill the werewolves. The Darach shows no fear of the werewolves and certainly wouldn't hesitate to kill one of them as a sacrifice.

      The "new" principle your talking is not new. That was the the original principle they had from the beginning before Gerard took over rewatch the first 2 episodes of season 2 you'll see they put Gerard in to have an eye over Allison the principle from 3x1 is the original priniciple from when Gerard took over but I thought Chris Argent said the rabid dog was his friend and Alex Argent was his uncle who died in 1977 I don't think he killed him

        Loading editor
    • Laughing at everyone's posts here now that the truth has been revealed XD I think I understand what's going on now that it's been revealed that Jennifer is the Darach. I have a feeling I know where the plot is about to go: Stiles' father said it looked like she was someone who died before and she didn't deny it... I think he said she was sliced up or something like that.

      Maybe Jennifer had to make a deal with whoever brought her back to life that involved these sacrifices she has to do. But I wonder, what does her real appearance (the cut up looking monster) have to do with all this? I have a feeling these sacrifices have something to do with the Alphas as well as maintaining her human appearance.

        Loading editor
    • You know what really gets me the most? I KNEW once the question arose that Jennifer was the Darach. I decided that I had to be wrong though because she was WAY TO EASY of a guess. I kept looking for someone more obscure that would be a surprise. I guess I just feel sort of let down. The writers did such an excellent job keeping us guessing about the Kanima last season that I expected another big reveal that would leave us surprised.

      So the Darach is Jennifer (yawn), I just hope Scott truly Alpha's out and kicks some ass this time around instead of always getting his ass kicked! So far, only Peter has shown me that he knows how to fight. Derek has been a pathetic Alpha in my view. He can barely fight and seems to be beaten almost every battle he engages in, just like Scott. I hope they make changes to that before season's end.

        Loading editor
    • Jestermonkey4u wrote:
      You know what really gets me the most? I KNEW once the question arose that Jennifer was the Darach. I decided that I had to be wrong though because she was WAY TO EASY of a guess. I kept looking for someone more obscure that would be a surprise. I guess I just feel sort of let down. The writers did such an excellent job keeping us guessing about the Kanima last season that I expected another big reveal that would leave us surprised.

      So the Darach is Jennifer (yawn), I just hope Scott truly Alpha's out and kicks some ass this time around instead of always getting his ass kicked! So far, only Peter has shown me that he knows how to fight. Derek has been a pathetic Alpha in my view. He can barely fight and seems to be beaten almost every battle he engages in, just like Scott. I hope they make changes to that before season's end.

      Couldn't agree more and Ms.Blake did meant she was making “an offering to a deity” to im guessing she is talking about Kistune creature Davis was talking about which will likely help defeat the Alphas.

        Loading editor
    • ^^ You do realize Derek has never been on the same playing field as his enemy.  S1 was a beta vs a Fully Shifted Alpha, S2 was him as an Alpha vs. a Kanima and S3 its him as an ALpha vs a pack of 5 supercharged Alphas.

        Loading editor
    • Bennett89 wrote:
      ^^ You do realize Derek has never been on the same playing field as his enemy.  S1 was a beta vs a Fully Shifted Alpha, S2 was him as an Alpha vs. a Kanima and S3 its him as an ALpha vs a pack of 5 supercharged Alphas.

      True but still hes looked extremely weak not sure hes ever won had the upper hand before getting help or defened of a supernatural character in a fight in the whole show. 

        Loading editor
    • Jestermonkey4u wrote:
      You know what really gets me the most? I KNEW once the question arose that Jennifer was the Darach. I decided that I had to be wrong though because she was WAY TO EASY of a guess. I kept looking for someone more obscure that would be a surprise. I guess I just feel sort of let down. The writers did such an excellent job keeping us guessing about the Kanima last season that I expected another big reveal that would leave us surprised.

      So the Darach is Jennifer (yawn), I just hope Scott truly Alpha's out and kicks some ass this time around instead of always getting his ass kicked! So far, only Peter has shown me that he knows how to fight. Derek has been a pathetic Alpha in my view. He can barely fight and seems to be beaten almost every battle he engages in, just like Scott. I hope they make changes to that before season's end.

      Nah, not really much of a letdown. Its a simple case of hiding the villain in plain sight. It was so blatantly obvious, so it would make us look for a more complex/obscure person instead of Jennifer. But did she surprise me with her display of strength. And the ritual still isn't complete yet.

      I think she was the previous emissary of the Alpha pack which is why they would want her dead. 

        Loading editor
    • Bennett89 wrote:
      ^^ You do realize Derek has never been on the same playing field as his enemy.  S1 was a beta vs a Fully Shifted Alpha, S2 was him as an Alpha vs. a Kanima and S3 its him as an ALpha vs a pack of 5 supercharged Alphas.


      I understand all of that perfectly well...except for your last statement. Derek hasn't had to fight all 5 of the Alphas at once every time. He had to fight Kali one on one and was beaten like a rag doll. Peter was a complete badass in S1. Even when he wasn't fully shifted he tossed Derek around like a pup when he took on both him and Scott. I just expected Derek to at least hold his own against one of the Alphas. I have a feeling though that the only ones he could possibly beat are the twins and only because they are younger.

        Loading editor
    • Jestermonkey4u wrote:
      Bennett89 wrote:
      ^^ You do realize Derek has never been on the same playing field as his enemy.  S1 was a beta vs a Fully Shifted Alpha, S2 was him as an Alpha vs. a Kanima and S3 its him as an ALpha vs a pack of 5 supercharged Alphas.

      I understand all of that perfectly well...except for your last statement. Derek hasn't had to fight all 5 of the Alphas at once every time. He had to fight Kali one on one and was beaten like a rag doll. Peter was a complete badass in S1. Even when he wasn't fully shifted he tossed Derek around like a pup when he took on both him and Scott. I just expected Derek to at least hold his own against one of the Alphas. I have a feeling though that the only ones he could possibly beat are the twins and only because they are younger.

      Derek fought pretty well against Ennis in their one on one fight though we didn't see the end of it due to Scott interfering.

      But Kali slaughtered her entire pack and Derek didn't, so she's supercharged and he's not. I'm looking forward to him fighting against her now that he killed Boyd, because Boyd was no weakling at all so hopefully it will give him a good boost to hold out against her instead of being tossed around.

      Derek will beat the twins individually because they already wiped out the pack before they killed the Alpha so they might not have gotten the boost. But when they merge, they seem to be every bit as powerful as the Ennis and Kali due to being 2 alphas in one

        Loading editor
    • Trent22 wrote:
      Bennett89 wrote:
      ^^ You do realize Derek has never been on the same playing field as his enemy.  S1 was a beta vs a Fully Shifted Alpha, S2 was him as an Alpha vs. a Kanima and S3 its him as an ALpha vs a pack of 5 supercharged Alphas.
      True but still hes looked extremely weak not sure hes ever won had the upper hand before getting help or defened of a supernatural character in a fight in the whole show. 

      Yea he's defeated Scott before he had one good battle with the kanima where he held his own well he's held his own against and got the best of Ennis kind of more thant once and held his own against Kali when they tried to kill Deucalion in 3x5 because she didn't kick his ass that episode. And now he's stronger you can't call the man weak because he's done kinda ok seeing the odds are always stacked against him

        Loading editor
    • Jestermonkey4u wrote:
      Bennett89 wrote:
      ^^ You do realize Derek has never been on the same playing field as his enemy.  S1 was a beta vs a Fully Shifted Alpha, S2 was him as an Alpha vs. a Kanima and S3 its him as an ALpha vs a pack of 5 supercharged Alphas.

      I understand all of that perfectly well...except for your last statement. Derek hasn't had to fight all 5 of the Alphas at once every time. He had to fight Kali one on one and was beaten like a rag doll. Peter was a complete badass in S1. Even when he wasn't fully shifted he tossed Derek around like a pup when he took on both him and Scott. I just expected Derek to at least hold his own against one of the Alphas. I have a feeling though that the only ones he could possibly beat are the twins and only because they are younger.


      I dont think derek understands his full power yet becouse peter even said he could teach derek alot about being an alpha, but he has now killed boyd so he is more powerfull. So he might stand a chance against them now one on one.

        Loading editor
    • Perhaps he was reffering to Derek's leader ship qualities; not his power as an actual Alpha.He always had a chance against them, in 'Unleashed' he deffended him self from Kali's offensive maneuvers, until she applied a weapon into her combat as using her 'Krav Maga' type of moves became useless as Derek defflected them.In 'Frayed' Derek did good against Kali; considering he has to watch his pack whilst they fight (Kali does not have to do that because she is in a Alpha Pack were she and two members killed their pack to gain strength) just in case they get hurt also, he did good as Kali not only had the strength of her fallen Beta's but also being is a pack of four increases her strength, I assume this rule applies to this specific pack as well regardless, if the packs set up goes against the original nature of a Werewolf pack.

        Loading editor
    • derek can not forget about his first love its just that she made the move on him and derek saw this light inside of jennifer he did not forget about paige because in the inputy arltilery where the sign of vendea revenge was he remmebers who killit her he remmbers who bit her he know s because his eyes are forever blue no matter what he dose btw jennifer is the monster murder person derek bagged her scotts an alpha and yeah issac is hot btw issac is scotts betta

        Loading editor
    • 107.22.71.84
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Advertisement | Your ad here

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki