Alright, so everyone who saw the season finale tonight saw all that crazy happen. We know what next season will be about ceartin things that happened near the episode.
1. A pack of alpha (as in the entire pack are alphas) have arrived in town after hearing of a new alpha showing up, explaning Derek was making his own pack not just to deal with the Hunter's but to deal with this new alpha pack and Boyd and Erica just happen to run into them when they are running away.
2. Jackson is cured of the Kanima curse and is now a werewolf thanks to Lydia and the power of love.
3. Gerard got played by Scott and was bitten by Derek after Gerard unknowingly ingested mountain ash. Is he alive? Is he dead? Will he mutate into some new kind of monster?
4. Deaton and Morell (hope i spelled her name right) seem to be tracking Gerard and their conversation hints they were (are) hunters.
5. Alison breaks it off with Scott but he says it is okay because he knows they will get back together.
So what will happen exactly in season 3? Who is this pack of alphas? How can their be a pack of alphas and what do they want from Derek? Do they want him to join them and will he and what danger will they bring to the town? Will Scott and Alison get back together? Will Boyd and Erica get out alive? Will Gerard come back to bite everyone in the ass? Litterally.
What do you guys think will happen and what did you thinks about season 2?